•Examine the core framework, appreciating your natural talents and playing it to your strengths on the negotiation table
• Identify key motivation and thrive in the given environment
• Explore the process, structures, values and the various range of opportunities and alternatives.
• Internalize the zone of possible agreement and manage the exchange of consideration
• Navigate personality differences, acknowledging the diverse pressure, responding to conflicts and building successful relationships
• Explore interpersonal dynamics, tactics and emotions
• One of the key valuable learnings where application of competencies is prevalent and peer feedback are valuable in a professional level
• Forging valuable agreement and disagreement