Information Collected from Users
We collect Personal Data in the following ways:
– Your name, email address, mobile number, address and payment details when you submit an application for programs, events, workshops or seminars from Humile.
– Your activities conducted on our website, events, workshops or seminars.
You should ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct. Inaccuracy on your part may result in our inability to provide you confirmation on your registration or information regarding our events and activities.
You may opt out of receiving our email newsletter or promotional materials at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking “unsubscribe” at any of our newsletter
Purposes for the Collection and Use of Your Personal Data
Humile collects and uses your Personal Data for the following purposes:
– to keep you updated about your confirmation on your registration and activities such as workshops, networking events, seminars by email or phone call;
– to share with our business affiliates or partners for marketing purposes subject to your consent*
*Please note our business affiliates or partners may send you information on their products and services directly, and we shall only disclose the relevant contact information to them for that purpose.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Humile do not release any Personally Identifiable Information to third parties. Humile will only disclose Personal Information for business purpose:
– where it is necessary for conducting the courses, such as to our facilitators or to regulatory bodies; or
– In order to comply with any legal requirements
Protection of Personal Data
– To safeguard your personal data from unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks, we have introduced appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures such as up-to-date antivirus protection, encryption and the use of privacy filters to secure all storage and transmission of personal data by us, and disclosing personal data both internally and to our authorized third party service providers and agents only on a need-to-know basis.
– You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. Humile will not be responsible for any unauthorised use or misuse of such information and risks which are inherent in internet communications. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
Retention of Personal Data
– We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
– We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
Contact Us – Withdrawal of Consent, Access and Correction of your Personal Data
– have any questions or feedback relating to your Personal Data or our Data Protection Policy;
– would like to withdraw your consent to any use of your Personal Data as set out in this Data Protection Policy; or
– would like to obtain access and make corrections to your Personal Data records, please contact Humile at email@example.com.
For more information about the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act,
please visit: https://www.pdpc.gov.sg