• We may revise these Terms at any time without notice to you. Your continued use of this Website signifies your acceptance of the Terms in force at the time of your use.
• We may modify or discontinue any information or features that form part of this Website at any time, without notice to you, and without liability.
Copyright and Trademark Notices
• This Website is maintained by Humile. Unless expressly stated herein, the copyright, all trademarks, service marks, logos and all other intellectual property of contents in this website are the property of Humile. All content, including graphics and images on this Web Site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of Humile.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
• The contents of this Web Site are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Humile does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty:
– as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, price, promotion, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the contents of this Website;
– that the contents available through this web site or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this Website and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
• Humile shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of the Website, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the contents contained in or available from the web site.
Right of Access
• Humile reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Website to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this Website, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
Provision of Services
You are eligible to use the services offered by us only if you satisfy the following:
• You have provided all information we require in connection with your registration, and that this information is accurate, complete and current.
• You promptly maintain and update said information to as to ensure its accuracy at all times
Use of the Site
You must not:
• Attempt to change, add to, remove, deface, hack or otherwise interfere with the Site or any material or content displayed on the Site;
• Distribute, modify, copy, publish, transmit, display, sell, license, use, reuse or create derivative works of any of the contents of or material displayed on the Site for any public or commercial purpose without our written consent; and/or
• Access or use the Site in any way that could or is intended to damage or impair the Site, or any server or network underlying the Site, or interfere with anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Site.
• Adjust and/or restrict the amount of information that you are entitled to view on the Site.
We shall have the right and sole discretion to amend or alter the modes of payment.
• Cheque Payment:
– Payments made via cheque can be done using Local Singapore Dollar (SGD)
– The cheque should be made payable to: Humile LLP.
• Credit Card Payment:
– Payments can be made via Visa, Master or other major credit cards.
• Bank Transfer Payment or Paynow:
– Payments can also be made via bank/telegraphic transfers, Paynow. Purchaser to incur all bank charges.
• Details of the design and content of programs and workshops and the prices of assessments are subject to change without prior notice.
• We reserve the right to cancel/postpone/reschedule a program or workshop for any reason at our sole discretion. We will confirm programs two weeks prior to commencement.
• Full payment is required 14 days prior to the commencement of the program or workshop, unless we otherwise agree in writing. Payment must be received in full before the start of the program or workshop.
• Cancellation maybe made free of charge up to four weeks prior to the program or workshop. For cancellations within four weeks, no refunds will be given for any program /workshop for any reason whatsoever, regardless of circumstances. If you are unable to attend a program / workshops for which you have registered, you may: (i) designate another individual to take your place (provided that individual meets the course pre-requisite requirements, and provided you give us at least 14 days written notice of the change); or (ii) you may with our agreement – transfer to a later program or workshop (in which case a transfer fee applies as set out below).
• Clients who wish to transfer to another program or workshop shall give prior written request for our agreement that they wish to do so, and there will be an administrative charge of a transfer fee of SGD$30.
• We reserve the right to appoint another trainer/consultant for programs/workshops for any reason at our sole discretion without prior notice.
• Clients shall not make any video, visual, photographic, audio, or other recording of any program/workshop session or part thereof without the written consent of Hunile. All such recordings made without our written consent shall be deemed to be the property of Humile.
• Where appropriate, we use available technology to protect the security of communication made through the Website. However, we do not accept liability for the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any transactions and other communications made through the Website.
• Internet communications may be susceptible to interference or interception by third parties. Despite the best efforts, we make no warranties that the Website is free of infection by computer viruses or other unauthorised software.